Fastback Rapier
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

arrocuda

United Kingdom
501 Posts

Posted - 12 Feb 2013 :  20:47:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have lost more storage space and now find myself with 2 too many cars to keep undercover. Have decided to repair the Audi GT coupe.... needed the sills welding and some remedial work to the boot floor, and use it as a daily driver, is almost ready for MOT but still need to find a home for one other. So have decided to sell the Nissan turbo fitted Rapier.

Thought I'd offer it on here first just in case anyone's interested, if not I might break it, as it would probably bring more for parts. Can be supplied with a choice of engines, gearboxes etc if someone wants to rebuild it as standard as I've got a recond' 1725cc engine here along with an overdrive gearbox.... or take it as it is with the nissan engine/gearbox set up.

Needs a new rear valence although I guess you could repair the original one if you are handy with a MIG, and is also a little welding to do around the windscreen recess. The sills, wings and other usual rust traps are all fairly solid on it. To be fair... it's too good to break, but some times you have to be pragmatic.

I also have a set of standard wheels for it if the slots are not wanted. It has been lowered at the front and was like this when I bought it, but again could be made standard, as I have a pair of original springs kicking around somewhere. It's a '71 model on a J reg' so qualifies as tax exempt.

If anyone's interested give me a knock!

Tim.

Building the 'Mark II' fastback Rapier ('Arrocuda').
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club © 2024 Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000