New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

devnet H120

United Kingdom
81 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2012 :  12:16:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happy New Year to all.

I am wondering if anyone can help me with a few questions/issues I am having with my H120 Fastback...

Firstly I am trying to get the correct jet set up on my twin weber 40 dcoe's in realtion to what is said in the Haynes manual. The only jets I am stuck on are the 'starter jets' with mine current having two different pairs. The Haynes manual says they should be '60FS' however, starter jets themselves seem impossible to get hold of and the only pair I have manage to get hold of similar is '60F5', so I am wondering is the 'S' is a miss type in the Haynes manual? If anyone can shed any light on this or has any spare starter jets they are willing to sell it will be greatly appreciated.

Finally I am trying to remove the rear axle half shafts to be able to open the diff casing and renew the seal and correct some whinning. But as I am sure everyone has the same problem they wont budge, I have tried a slide hammer etc. with no look. If anyone has any tips it would be a great help.

Cheers,

Dev

devnet H120

JPSH120

United Kingdom
1178 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2012 :  12:35:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This guy has looked after my H120 in the past and is a genius when it comes to setting up those webers, I'm sure he will be able to help;

http://www.nemotors.co.uk/

You want to speak to Neil.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club © 2024 Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000