Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club
Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Technical
 Help!
 Weber 40 Dcoe/Rear Axle Help (Fastback)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File

T O P I C    R E V I E W
devnet H120 Posted - 04 Jan 2012 : 12:16:20
Happy New Year to all.

I am wondering if anyone can help me with a few questions/issues I am having with my H120 Fastback...

Firstly I am trying to get the correct jet set up on my twin weber 40 dcoe's in realtion to what is said in the Haynes manual. The only jets I am stuck on are the 'starter jets' with mine current having two different pairs. The Haynes manual says they should be '60FS' however, starter jets themselves seem impossible to get hold of and the only pair I have manage to get hold of similar is '60F5', so I am wondering is the 'S' is a miss type in the Haynes manual? If anyone can shed any light on this or has any spare starter jets they are willing to sell it will be greatly appreciated.

Finally I am trying to remove the rear axle half shafts to be able to open the diff casing and renew the seal and correct some whinning. But as I am sure everyone has the same problem they wont budge, I have tried a slide hammer etc. with no look. If anyone has any tips it would be a great help.

Cheers,

Dev

devnet H120
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
JPSH120 Posted - 04 Jan 2012 : 12:35:24
This guy has looked after my H120 in the past and is a genius when it comes to setting up those webers, I'm sure he will be able to help;

http://www.nemotors.co.uk/

You want to speak to Neil.

Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club © 2024 Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000