h120 for sale
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

55ser1

22 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2019 :  22:34:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello
A friend of mine has a H120 for sale. He completed a nut and bolt restoration on it a couple of years ago and says he is not using it enough so the time has come to part company. According to him the car was used as a sweeper car in the 1973 Circuit Of Rally----supplied by the local Chrysler dealer. Car is in mint condition, red and is MOTed this week. At £16000 it is not cheap but the condition and history reflects this. If anyone is genuinely interested they can P.M. me
Gerry

paul marshall

United Kingdom
136 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2019 :  21:50:41  Show Profile  Send paul marshall an AOL message  Reply with Quote
interesting, are you able to put some photos up? to get an average (ie rusty) fastback sorted out , painted and tip top would cost five figures and loads of hours so for a good car £16k is fair, i have a h120 with a solid shell from cyprus, and i want 7k for that as it is,(rebuilt engine could do with a paint job) and if i strip and do the paint id be asking similar money. I also have the yellow h120 for resto, running, soon to be driving (good interior needs usual welding) if i get time to sort the brakes and clutch master/slave etc and will be asking £4950 so as they are thin on the ground and i cant buy any more these prices are not unrealistic. I always advise people not to buy based on the price, buy based on the car.Quality cannot be bought in tescos!
good luck with the sale i think they are undervalued, a tatty white fastback that had been doing the rounds for a couple of years eventually sold on ebay for £1700, with pension money coming out and all the rest of the marques of the era fetching more money, more people will turn to rootes stuff.

paul marshall
Go to Top of Page

55ser1

22 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2019 :  01:14:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Paul
will try and get some photos from him and hopefully get them posted within the next couple of days
gerry
Go to Top of Page

paul marshall

United Kingdom
136 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2019 :  20:25:24  Show Profile  Send paul marshall an AOL message  Reply with Quote

paul marshall
Go to Top of Page

paul marshall

United Kingdom
136 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2019 :  20:26:35  Show Profile  Send paul marshall an AOL message  Reply with Quote

paul marshall
Go to Top of Page

paul marshall

United Kingdom
136 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2019 :  20:27:57  Show Profile  Send paul marshall an AOL message  Reply with Quote

paul marshall
Go to Top of Page

paul marshall

United Kingdom
136 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2019 :  20:29:00  Show Profile  Send paul marshall an AOL message  Reply with Quote

paul marshall
Go to Top of Page

paul marshall

United Kingdom
136 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2019 :  20:30:01  Show Profile  Send paul marshall an AOL message  Reply with Quote

paul marshall
Go to Top of Page

paul marshall

United Kingdom
136 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2019 :  20:31:08  Show Profile  Send paul marshall an AOL message  Reply with Quote

paul marshall
Go to Top of Page

paul marshall

United Kingdom
136 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2019 :  20:32:22  Show Profile  Send paul marshall an AOL message  Reply with Quote

paul marshall
Go to Top of Page

Pauld

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 21 Oct 2019 :  09:20:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paul marshall

paul marshall

Go to Top of Page

Pauld

United Kingdom