Robert Plant rejoining member
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jagnut1989

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - 28 Apr 2022 :  10:11:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi. My name is Robert Plant. I was a member of the club for about 15 years till about 10 years ago. I have now rejoined and it is my intention to get serious about restoring my 1964 Rapier series 1V which I have owned since 1994. I live in Stockport Greater Manchester and rarely see any Rapiers in this area. I also own a 1967 Alpine series V which also needs finishing off. I have owned it since 1990 and it looked beautiful when I bought it, however beauty was only skin deep and the more I dug down into the structure, the more horrors were uncovered. I have finally got it rolling on its wheels again and it sits, side by side with the Rapier.
I don’t know if anyone is aware of the Rootes spares day, which is organised by the Alpine club. It takes place this Sunday at the National Motor Museum Gaydon. It offers us all the opportunity to buy or sell Rootes parts and I usually attend every year. If anyone is looking to buy hard to find original or pattern parts for their pride and joy, ‘‘then it’s for you.... Cheers...Rob P019

R W Plant
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club © 2009 Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000