New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JPSH120

United Kingdom
1168 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2019 :  13:35:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Norman,

You should receive a message from me containing Malcolm's e-mail address, let me know if it doesn't come through.

I'm not sure how to access the Rootes around Britain page either, I'll try and find out!
Go to Top of Page

Norma B

United Kingdom
11 Posts

Posted - 21 May 2019 :  08:51:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good Morning Jason,

Thank you for your welcome. Yes we have joined the club and would be very grateful if you could put me in touch with Malcolm.

We would also like the required code to access "Routes Around Britain" which we do not have as we have only just joined.

Hope to see you and others in the not too distant future.

Picking up the car tomorrow ( Wednesday), so a bit excited!!!

Regards

Norman

Go to Top of Page

JPSH120

United Kingdom
1168 Posts

Posted - 14 May 2019 :  20:56:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Norman and welcome to the forum. Congratulations on your purchase, someone else had been interested in buying that car but eventually bought one closer to home (Eastbourne).

Being North Somerset, you will be in my local area, assuming you have joined the club? Look out for details of upcoming events.

Powderham Castle is not too far away now and this year it is being used as a mini national rally.

I can put you in touch with Malcolm Fletcher if you're interested in coming along.

Welcome again,

Jason
Go to Top of Page

Norma B

United Kingdom
11 Posts

Posted - 14 May 2019 :  18:08:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all,
My wife and I used to have a 111A rapier when we were young and poor, and have always regretted that we could not afford to sort the body rust.

We have however just agreed the purchase of 3178 RF which we will be collecting in a couple of weeks, and looking forward to lots of tootling around Somerset and Dorset as we are based in south Somerset.

Hope to meet some of you in the near future, and hopefully we can do some of the Rootes around Britain, which I do not have the details of as yet.

Regards to all

Norman & Averil Ball
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club © 2009 Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000