Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Spotted
 fbk on google

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File

T O P I C    R E V I E W
UMU Posted - 13 Sep 2011 : 19:59:37
I was just looking through what google had to offer and came across this. thought id share it as ive never seen a fastback quite like this one before

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2702936860054877377sKqFDB

5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
bigt80 Posted - 31 Dec 2011 : 18:55:19
No, not seen or heard of this targa-top before either. Not in th same league, but there used to be a Rapier with Holbay engine that had a perspex dome in the bonnet to show of the chromed engine parts...nice! It did have though, a nice pearlesant paint job. Duellist II it was called, but having seen the bootlid on e-Bay this year it looks like it is another that's long-gone.
arrocuda Posted - 08 Dec 2011 : 08:44:33
Here's a link to the site Martin..... very interesting site for Rapier 'mod-resto' fans. http://members.tripod.com/Sunbeam_Rapier/tuning.htm

I've started a dedicated thread for it in the 'General Chat' section as I've a feeling that one or two of the cars in the 'Your Cars' section belong to SROC owners.

Building the 'Mark II' fastback Rapier ('Arrocuda').
arrocuda Posted - 08 Dec 2011 : 00:57:18
I've read about this Targa converted Rapier before. Apparently it's fitted with a Fiat Arbarth twin cam engine. Can't remember the name of the site but was really interesting. As I recall there were quite a lot of modified cars.... as well as standard Rapiers on it. Is late now but I'll dig out the link off of my other PC tomorrow morning.

Very entertaining site..... might even be someone off here.... hmmmmmmm.....

Tim

Building the 'Mark II' fastback Rapier ('Arrocuda').
janmarine3 Posted - 14 Sep 2011 : 06:52:57
Very unusual car. I don't like the wheels either . I do like the chrome around the arches and sills, I think it makes the fastbacks look mean ,
Rapierdave Posted - 13 Sep 2011 : 20:49:26
Never seen a Targa top Fastback before.
Don't like the wheels.

Coupes are cool

Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club © 2009 Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000