Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Spotted
 Abandoned car collection

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File

T O P I C    R E V I E W
rapier123 Posted - 11 Aug 2020 : 16:26:42
Just seen an abandoned car collection shown on youtube, lots of sunbeams going to waste!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5GO6yQUp40&lc=UgwNPf5FvxIdmEi9Uil4AaABAg.9CC4Vaq9_J19CDLCheCTZJ
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Matt Posted - 22 Jan 2021 : 20:22:10
Where I live (Wrexham, north Wales) there are a lot of abandoned cars that not many people know about. A while back I found a Jensen Interceptor MK3 which had been abandoned for 35years. A couple of weeks ago I found a Sunbeam Rapier fastback which is almost complete. The interior is in amazing condition despite the fact that the car had done around 97k. There is also a Hillman superminx but that is holding the roof of the collapsed barn.
Commerlad Posted - 19 Aug 2020 : 12:21:28
They may not be abandoned. That is just what the poster of the video said.
But then he regularly posts this kind of video after gaining access to private gardens and yards by whatever means. He is trespassing and some collections have been stripped of parts and trim after he has posted the location. Yes we may think it a shame but do you know the owners real intentions. I could post similar shots of cars outside under sheets etc, The better stuff is inside though.

Sometimes I think laterally, but then I have to get up!

Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club © 2009 Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000