Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 General Chat
 Amazing Chrome Platers

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Norma B Posted - 23 Jun 2020 : 09:57:47
REEVE CHROME PLATERS AMAZING!!
We all get so used to bad service today, but I have just had a very refreshing example of amazing service from Reeve Metal Finishing of Birmingham. I e-mailed photos of my series 3 side grills and four other small bits for an estimate. £300 was the quote, but I cut out four small parts, and added eight more. The grills developed holes whilst being cleaned up, which they filled and plated all parts. When I phoned to pay, Chris Warrington would not accept the quoted £300 as they were not as good as he wanted, and he asked for just £200. He said that all they wanted was happy customers. Well they certainly have one in me! So if you are thinking of having some chrome plating done then I would thornily recumbent Reeve metal finishing.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
rapier123 Posted - 03 Aug 2020 : 11:54:51
I will also add that it's not only the appearance but also how long it lasts that indicates if it's a good job or not. As you see all to often brilliant looking chrome that goes rusty in a very short time. I think the only way to get a proper job done is to go to someone with a good track record and that person usually isn't cheap, as we all know cheap isn't always good.
rapier123 Posted - 26 Jul 2020 : 14:36:49
Would also be interested in seeing the before and after pictures, as i need quite a bit of chrome plating doing.
hillman Posted - 25 Jun 2020 : 12:07:39
Hi It would be very helpful if you could post before and after pictures.
thanks

Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club © 2009 Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000