Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club
Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Events
 Other
 Prescott Hill Climb - Retro Rides 2011

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Insert an Image File

T O P I C    R E V I E W
UMU Posted - 07 Feb 2011 : 21:30:39
Hey guys as i went along to Retro Rides 2010, i have received this email and thought it would be cool to have a few of us go along. I thought also that as its central, it might be a good opportunity to meet.
Anyway see what you think and if your interested, let me know - youll have to commit soon as theres very limited tickets.

As I'm sure you've heard, from 2011 the Retro Rides Gathering will be pleased to call Prescott Hillclimb its home.

The venue has a limited number of days when they are able to use the Prescott estate, and we've managed to secure 21st August 2011 for this years show.

We are excited to bursting point, and cannot wait to see The Gathering spread across the Cotswold countryside as roaring retro's tear up the famous hill!

We're changing our ticketing slightly, and camping passes and show entry tickets will now be combined into one "weekend ticket". This means you no longer need to worry about purchasing your camping passes and show entry tickets in seperate transactions.

Weekend tickets are strictly limited to 300, and are available for advance purchase ONLY. There will be no weekend tickets (or any kind of campsite pass) available on the gate during the weekend. To clarify, your weekend ticket will give you access onto the campsite from Friday 19th August, and include entrance to the show on Sunday. Only adults need tickets, children (under 16's) go free!

As a thankyou for reserving your camping in 2010, we are inviting you to secure your weekend ticket(s) before they go on 'General Sale'. Your priority booking opportunity lasts 4 weeks - the month of February - as weekend tickets go on General Sale 1st March 2011.

Look forward to seeing you in August!

The Retro Rides Gathering team!

Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club © 2009 Sunbeam Rapier Owners Club Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000